Friday, May 23, 2008

It's me again!!

So I haven't written in some time because nothing has really happened. With that said, tons of little things have happened (nothing too important) and I figured the only people that read this anyway are the ones that want to know the little things that are going on in my life. So this week has flown by, my parents left on Monday for a 10 day extravaganza and I must say that I am quite jealous. It has been so lonely here at the house with no one else here (eleesha works in the morning and I work in the evening, so we both have the house to ourselves... well, eleesha has a friend staying here so she doesn't get to lonely). So I was going to go visit my friends in reno because I have a three day weekend, but my best friend (the one I usually mooch off of is "out of town" for the weekend). So I think I have decided to stay here for the weekend which will be good because I am making a quilt for one of my friends, at work, baby shower. I am just worried about a weekend at the house by my self... (eleesha is taking a day trip tomorrow and will probably be attending church with Jared)... we'll see. Besides that I have another work filled week ahead of me (again with no parents), so nothing too exciting. For those who know, I have a friend coming home from his mission on July 2nd which is coming up soooo quickly... so again, we'll see ;D. I hope you are doing well... don't forget to write. Love you always!

No comments: